The New Hampshire Job Corps Center is seeking a dynamic, positive Safety & Security Coordinator to be a part of a thriving team! The New Hampshire Job Corps Center is a federally funded, residential vocational training facility. Our mission is to provide cost-free, career-based technical and academic training along with job placement assistance to low-income youths ages 16-24.
Responsible for working with safety and security team to provide a safe and secure living and working environment for students and staff. Supervises security details and uses proper judgement and discretion to resolve student and staff issues and concerns. Conducts investigations of accidents and incidents with the goal of resolution and reduction of future occurrences.
Qualifications & Experience:
• High School diploma or equivalent required. Advanced degrees preferred.
• A minimum of one year experience in military, law enforcement, safety or security required.
• Experience working with the youth preferred.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license.
• Must be 21 years of age or older.
• Responsible for maintaining a safe and secure center for our students and staff.
• Responsible for resolving any issues and concerns that may arise.
• Conducts and documents Center-wide safety and accident prevention training.
• Responsible for documenting incidents and accidents investigations in a timely manner.
• Ensures Center compliance with OSHA safety and health requirements.
• Compiles, analyzes and summarizes safety/security data and takes appropriate actions to resolve issues and concerns.
• Conducts routine safety inspections and assessments of all Center equipment and facilities to identify potential safety and security hazards.
• Responsible for Center security, visitor control, and student accountability.
• Ensures compliance with the Center’s Environmental Health Program.
• Participates in student/staff safety awards program.
• Other duties as assigned.
Hours: Monday 3:00pm-12:00am, Tuesday-Wednesday 11:30pm-8:30am, Saturday-Sunday 8:00am-5:00pm- Hours may vary
• 11 paid holidays a year
• Accrued vacation and sick time
• Medical, Dental, and Vision
• 401k and Employee Stock Ownership after one year of service
• Paid STD/LTD, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Will Preparation, Travel Assistance, and Identity Theft.
Adams and Associates, Inc. is a 100% employee owned company subcontracted to run Job Corps Centers under the guidance of the DOL.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreov