Velociti, a global provider of Technology Deployment Services, is currently seeking a 12 volt Systems Installation Technician for the Hookset, NH area.
This position will conduct deployment services for transportation technology products; which may include GPS Communication & Tracking Devices, On Board Computing, Tire Inflation Systems, Refrigeration Monitoring, or Auxiliary Power Units.
- Record and communicate installation deliverables to Project Management and Call Center - data collections center in a stated timely manner.
- Meet planned installation quantities per day.
- Adhere to company standards, policies, and procedures.
- Comply with all safety procedures and maintain good housekeeping
- Properly complete required paperwork
- Maintain good attendance
- Additional duties and responsibilities as required
Required Basic Qualifications:
Interested candidates must possess the basic qualifications below to be considered for this position:
- Must have a minimum of one year of 12 volt electronics, automotive, mechanical and/or technical work experience or related schooling, to include a basic understanding of installation services and basic trouble shooting skills
- Must have the ability to operate a variety of standard hand tools and power tools for extended periods per day
- Must be able to work varied hours, including weekends and overtime to meet customer product availability timelines
- Travel will be required for this position, including but not limited to overnight or multi-night travel with assigned or designated area
- Professional appearance and an ability to communicate directly with clients
- Must be able to work independently without direct supervision
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and use of various Mobile Computing Device(s)
- Must have a valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record if driving under the company’s insurance policy
- Must be able to stand, kneel, and crouch for long periods, climb ladders and lift in excess of 50 pounds either with or without reasonable accommodation