Pay Rate $15 - $18 per hour D.O.E.
First 5 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday thru Saturday with a one hour lunch period and rotating days off
First 6 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday thru Friday with a one hour lunch period
Second 5 p.m. to 2 a.m. Monday thru Friday with a one hour lunch period
Second 3 p.m. to 2 a.m. with a one hour lunch period and rotating days off
Responsible for a production line. This will include but not limited to: training, achieving efficiency standards and achieving scheduled completion dates. Supervisor/Assistant Supervisor will work with the Production Manager to insure training is achieved, orders and setup are completed, Will be required to collect and report on production data as defined by the Production Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Sets the example for respectful leadership and cooperation, and assists in motivating employees to achieve work goals.
• Performs activities of workers to assist or relieve on an individual basis to avoid shutdown.
• Working with the Production Manager to set up machines and equipment; communicate to assure timely and accurate retrieval of necessary materials to maintain production levels.
• Maintain/verify line paper work including daily data collection.
• Maintain clean work environment
• Work within all safety regulations
• Compliance with quality control methods
• Knowledge and ability to operate various machines
• Ability to communicate equipment issues to maintenance & supervisors
• Effective verbal & written communication skills to deliver valuable teamwork (must understand English language)
• Ability to understand quality control methods.
• Good communication skills to deliver valuable teamwork.
• Able to follow and execute instructions.
• Accurate, patient, careful, responsible, and quick and alert.
• High School diploma
• Fork truck experience
• Experience with Microsoft Office
• Ability to write routine reports
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
• Ability to organize and monitor work flow while achieving quality, efficiency & daily goals
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, use hands to handle or touch; reach, talk and hear. The employee may lift and/or move up to more than 50 pounds with assistance. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
NOTE: Employees will be required & expected to work different areas if necessary as directed by their supervisor