RESTful Web Services Programmer (On-site in Claremont, NH)
Great opportunity with one of the area’s best employers. National Field Representatives is looking for a Programmer/Software Developer who will program RESTful Web Applications. The programmer/software developer will build the tools NFR and its contractors need to deliver high quality data exchange with customers, creating processes that improve efficiencies, quality and responsiveness. Will be part of a team that analyzes, designs, and programs, modifications and new applications. Writes code and completes programming, testing, and debugging of applications including proprietary software/applications.
• Extensive Experience creating and consuming RESTful services.
• A minimum of 2+ years experience as a front-end developer building responsive websites and web applications.
• An understanding of semantic, responsive, cross-browser markup.
• Experience with front-end web frameworks (e.g. Bootstrap, Foundation).
• Experience using CSS preprocessors such as LESS, SASS and/or Compass.
• Confidently and quickly able to navigate around and work within an unfamiliar codebase.
• Able to troubleshoot and debug complex websites and applications (e.g. network requests, front-end performance, layout issues, browser bugs).
• Strong object oriented fundamentals with experience in Java or C#.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
• Experience integrating with 3rd party APIs (e.g. Marketo, Salesforce, Google Analytics).
• UI/UX design (e.g. wireframing, prototyping, comps).
• Client facing consulting experience.
• Experience with relational databases (e.g. Sybase, MySQL, Postgres, SQL Server) and SQL.
• Delphi IDE
• Version Control Systems