Phillips Exeter Academy, located in Exeter, NH, is a highly selective coeducational independent school for boarding and day students in grades 9 through 12, and post-graduate level as well. Our 671-acre campus is comprised of academic and residential buildings, a library, playing fields and sprawling green lawns; retaining our 18th century New England charm.
Visit our website, www.exeter.edu, to learn more about us.
The Academy offers competitive salaries, and excellent benefits such as free access to our athletic facilities and free meals. In addition, discounts in and around Exeter, Exeter Inn and Epoch Restaurant, Homes for Heroes, and McFarland Ford to name a few.
Copy and paste this URL; https://chp.tbe.taleo.net/chp01/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=PHILEXET&cws=37&rid=102, to view the complete job description and apply.
The Campus Safety Officer provides safety services that assist the campus community in maintaining order and/or improving the personal safety of the students, faculty, staff and guests and ensures the security of Academy property.
This position is considered “Essential Personnel”, requiring the employee to report to or remain at work for emergencies and inclement weather events, if instructed to do so.
Education and Experience:
• High school diploma or GED required.
• Associate’s degree preferred.
• Completion of CPR/AED and First Aid certification training within 60 days of hire.
• Full-time staff must complete Campus Safety Training from Training Academy held annually.
• Must be 21 years of age or older.
• Customer service experience desirable.
• Experience in an institutional or campus setting preferred.
• Experience working with adolescents in an educational setting preferred.
• Valid driver’s license required.