MadgeTech Inc. is looking for a highly motivated Electrical Engineer to help create the next generation of data loggers, sensors, and accessories. MadgeTech Inc. is a world leader in the field of data capture and recording, and we rely on our innovative designs and smart interfaces to provide the customer with an exceptional experience.
As a successful candidate, you’ll join our team of mechanical, firmware and software engineers to create new and exciting products that push the limits of silicon devices. Our products are exposed to the toughest environments and we pride ourselves on creating the most robust designs. You will already be familiar with digital and analog design, PCB layout and circuit simulation and testing. You will keep up to date on the state of the art, including RF technologies such as Zigbee and Wi-Fi, and green technologies. At MadgeTech, you’ll hone your skills regarding low-power design, measurement techniques and theory and advanced signal processing.
Successful applicants will have the ability to think strategically, but will also be able to manage the day-to-day issues that occur in a small company, displaying strong initiative and problem-solving skills. In return, we can offer a rewarding career with growth opportunity in a fast-paced global company based in Warner, NH.
• Work with a team of firmware, mechanical and software engineers to improve and support the product line.
• Research, design, debug and test electronic circuits and components.
• Develop embedded firmware for new data loggers and sensors.
• Ensure reliable operation of products under extreme conditions.
• Integrate electronic hardware, firmware, and software into complete systems.
• Develop test fixtures and assist in transferring designs to manufacturing.
• Contribute innovative and efficient design techniques to allow rapid development of new product models and features.
• Participate in all phases of product life cycle from specification to testing.
• Effectively communicate progress and problems to management and other departments.