MadgeTech, Inc. is a global company, based in New England and founded on old-fashioned principles, customer service, quality, and trust. MadgeTech’s President, Norman Carlson, started the company in 1996 and charted the growth of the product lines and services while maintaining those solid core principles.
||Jan 11, 2018
||- n/a -|
||US - New Hampshire - Warner
||- n/a -
Manufacturing and Production
MadgeTech Inc. is seeking a highly motivated Firmware Engineer to help create the next generation of data loggers, sensors and accessories. MadgeTech, Inc., is a world leader in the design and manufacturing of data capture technology, relying on our innovative designs and smart interfaces to provide the customer with an exceptional experience. This position will report to the Director of Engineering.
As a successful candidate, you’ll join our team of mechanical, hardware and software engineers to create new and exciting products that push the limits of silicon devices. Our products are exposed to the toughest environments and we pride ourselves on creating the most robust designs.
Successful applicants will have the ability to think strategically, but will also be able to manage the day-to-day issues that occur in a small company, displaying strong initiative and problem-solving skills. In return, we can offer a rewarding career with growth opportunity in a fast-paced global company based in Warner, NH.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Design, write, debug and release embedded microcontroller firmware for new data loggers and sensors.
• Integrate electronic hardware, firmware, and software into complete systems.
• Identify root cause and resolve firmware issues in existing products.
• Ensure reliable operation of products under extreme conditions.
• Work with a team of electrical, mechanical and software engineers to improve and support the product line.
• Develop manufacturing test code and assist in transferring designs to manufacturing.
• Effectively communicate progress and problems to management and other departments.
• Participate in all phases of product life cycle from specification to testing.
• Contribute innovative and efficient design techniques to allow rapid development of new product models and features.
• Create and maintain documentation and procedures to ensure consistency and efficiency.
Minimum Qualifications(Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
• BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent experience.
• Proficiency in C/C++ and assembly language programming for embedded applications.
• Experience with Microchip PIC / ARM or similar microcontrollers.
• Experience with common communication protocols. (SPI, I2C, RS232, USB)
• Experience with sensors, transducers, analog to digital conversion, displays, power supplies and batteries.
• Ability to work both
MadgeTech, Inc. located in Warner, NH designs, manufactures and distributes data loggers to a global market. MadgeTech offers a pleasant working environment with excellent benefits and competitive salary commensurate with experience.
|Contact Details / Apply for this Job|
State/Province: New Hampshire
Country: United States