Machine Shop Assistant
MadgeTech, Inc., a leader in data logger technology, is seeking an individual with a “Can Do” attitude to work in a busy, challenging, team-oriented environment. A full-time position is available for a highly motivated individual to work in the Machine Shop Deburring Department.
• A desire to want to learn and ask questions about our processes.
• Perform manual deburring operations.
• Communicate effectively with co-workers and supervisors.
• Lifting and moving of heavy work pieces and putting away stock.
• Willingness to learn how to read blue prints.
• Wants to learn how to use inspection equipment.
• Desire to learn how to operate CNC machines.
• Able to be flexible on daily tasks.
• Handle machine finished items in a careful manner to prevent damage.
• Maintain a neat and orderly work area, and function in a safe and reliable manner.
• Good housekeeping skills.
We are looking for individuals who excel in a fast paced, precision machine shop environment focusing on On-Time delivery of parts to assembly. A strong work ethic and focus on Machine Technologies as a career choice preferred.