Production Technician – second shift
MadgeTech, Inc., a leader in data logger technology, is seeking an individual with a “Can Do” attitude to work in a busy, challenging, team-oriented environment. A full-time position is available for a highly motivated individual to work as a Production Technician on second shift.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Calibrate data loggers.
• Follow MadgeTech specifications, work orders, and reports to determine materials requirements and assembly instructions.
• Assemble, label, install components, subassemblies, wiring, and assembly casings,
• Drill and tap holes in specified equipment locations to insert or mount control units, and to provide openings for elements, wiring, and instruments.
• Inspect and test wiring installations, assemblies, and circuits for resistance factors and for operation; and record results.
• Mark and tag components so that stock inventory can be tracked and identified.
• Stage orders for shipment.
• Report problems or issues to second shift Team Lead.
• Maintain a clean and orderly work area to facilitate production activities.
• Perform other tasks as needed, willing to work overtime as necessary and authorized.
• Ability to work in a multifunction position.
• Basic computer skills required.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES)
• Equivalent combination of education and/or experience will be considered.
• Work effectively in a team environment.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Ability to follow procedures and identify process improvements.
• Aptitude for math and knowledge of testing equipment.
• Effective communication skills.