Phillips Exeter Academy, located in Exeter, NH, is a highly selective coeducational independent school for boarding and day students in grades 9 through 12, and post-graduate level as well. Our 671-acre campus is comprised of academic and residential buildings, a library, playing fields and sprawling green lawns; retaining our 18th century New England charm.
Visit our website, www.exeter.edu, to learn more about us.
The Academy offers competitive salaries, and excellent benefits such as free access to our athletic facilities and free meals. In addition, discounts in and around Exeter, Exeter Inn and Epoch Restaurant, Homes for Heroes, and McFarland Ford to name a few.
Copy and paste this URL; https://chp.tbe.taleo.net/chp01/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=PHILEXET&cws=37&rid=100, to view the complete job description and apply.
The Mailroom Courier/Distributor provides high quality, customer oriented mail services by sorting, forwarding, and distributing mail in the Academy mailroom and throughout the campus. Acts as a liaison between the Academy and the U.S. Post Office.
This position is considered “Essential Personnel”, requiring the employee to report to or remain at work for emergencies and inclement weather events, if instructed to do so.
Education and Experience:
• High school diploma or GED required.
• Some college experience helpful.
• Previous experience in a mailroom preferred, but not necessary.
• Knowledge of accounting practices and computer software is preferred.
• Valid driver’s license and good driving record are required.
• Experience working with adolescents in an educational setting is preferred.