GEX, Inc. is seeking motivated, entry-level candidates to join our digital production team. Assistant digital producers will help build, review, edit, and maintain digital courses. The position requires quickly learning various content management platforms to perform a wide array of production tasks, including authoring components of a course, editing metadata, reviewing completed courses against previous editions or blueprints for accuracy, and resolving defects. Candidates should have strong computer skills, enjoy the challenge of quickly learning and efficiently resolving unfamiliar tasks, and be able to work independently.
Applicant should be:
• A fast learner with strong problem-solving and communication skills.
• Computer savvy, and experienced with content management systems.
• Pragmatic, detail oriented, and organized.
• Able to switch quickly between tasks and projects without risking focus or accuracy.
• Time conscious, diligent, and efficient.
• Comfortable learning new tasks.
Benefits include holidays, vacation, 401k plan, and medical insurance health plan.
Apply on-line at: www.gexinc.com
for additional information please call us at: 603 870 9292.