6 Warner Road Warner, NH 03278
Phone 603.456.2011 | Fax 603.456.2012
email@example.com | www.madgetech.com
MadgeTech, Inc., a leader in data logger technology, is seeking an individual with a “Can Do” attitude to work in a fast paced, challenging, team oriented environment. A full-time position is available for a highly motivated individual to contribute to the growth by serving as a principal link between the company and customers.
Position Title Customer Service Representative - Receptionist
• Operate multi-line telephone system to answer, screen and forward calls, take
messages, and provide information.
• Confer with MadgeTech customers to provide information about products and
services, create accounts, or to obtain details of customer inquiries.
• Accurately enter sales orders received by phone, email, fax and the sales team.
• Contact MadgeTech customers to respond to inquiries and follow-up on sales
• Keep records of MadgeTech customer interactions and transactions, recording
details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as corrective action.
• Determine charges for product and services requested and arrange for payment
• Follow through to ensure that appropriate changes are made to resolve customer
• Review backlog regularly to ensure accuracy and work with necessary departments
to release order hold discrepancies.
• Interface with some aspects of the organization including accounting,
manufacturing and sales.
• Perform in a timely manner other job-related duties, specific projects and tasks,
as assigned by management.
• Ensure process export compliance planning by reviewing US Export Regulation
changes to determine impacts on company.
• Ability to perform a multi job function with high attention to detail.
• Organized and able to multitask.
• Adapt well to a fast pace ever changing environment.
• Portray a positive, supportive attitude.
• Ability to work creatively with strong problem-solving skills and ability to
manage multiple, changing priorities and demands.
• Strong analytical skills required to resolve issues and problems with a minimal
amount of supervision.
• Excellent internal and external customer service skills.
Some college preferred with 2- 3 years’ experience in related field, MRP experience a
MadgeTech, Inc. located in Warner, NH designs, manufactures and distributes data loggers to a global market. MadgeTech offers a pleasant working environment with excellent benefits and competitive salary commensurate with experience.