JCB Performance Machine, LLC
JCB Performance Machine is a small and growing CNC machine shop serving Aerospace, Offshore Oil Rigging, Machine Tool, and many other industries. We specialize in Multitasking Turning Centers to perform multiple processes in one setup and operation. We are looking for skilled individuals who:
• work in and maintain a non-smoker, safe, clean, and air conditioned machine shop environment
• are highly self motivated
• enjoy challenges
• extremely quality conscience
• work well in a team environment and can also perform well on individual tasks
• who can be flexible with their work schedule including overtime
• are drug free (employment contingent on passing drug screen)
• 1st Shift Mon – Fri: 8am – 5pm, early release on Fri when available.
The right individual will be able to multitask (ie: running equipment, performing setups, quality checks, or other tasks specific to the position). They would be open to learning techniques and methods used at JCB, be willing to follow processes and procedures, as well as be willing to share ideas from their own experiences and improve processes and cycle/throughput times without sacrificing process stability or component quality.
Additional Hiring Comments:
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No calls or walk-ins please.
• Health Insurance, Dental Insurance
• Employer Matching IRA
• Quarterly Profit Sharing payout bonuses
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Vacation/Sick/Personal Days
• Safe and Clean Machine Shop Work Environment
• Convenient Location off Interstate 93
||Jun 13, 2017
||US - New Hampshire - Concord
||- n/a -
Manufacturing and Production
• In-process and Final inspection. Able to perform physical testing of products verifying dimensions. First article inspection experience. Read and interpret blueprints, engineering drawings and customer prints. Working knowledge of quality control dimensional inspection tools and equipment such as calipers, micrometers, height gauges, pin gauges and comparator.
• Work in and maintain a safe, clean and organized work environment.
• Read blueprints and possess thorough understanding of part, feature, and dimensions.
• Record critical identification of materials, parts, and documentation w/ clear handwriting.
• Perform in-process inspections and document information on inspection reports according to procedures.
• Identify quality, craftsmanship, or other problems and successfully communicate issues to appropriate person for correction.
• Follow procedures to maintain traceability, documentation, and identification of products manufactured. Clear handwriting print is very important.
• Incoming inspection of outside processes per prints and instructions.
• Process non-conformances and maintain records of root cause and corrective actions.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Ability to read and comprehend blueprints
• Good printing/ handwriting
• Excellent hand/eye coordination, manual dexterity, and vision corrected to 20/20
• Basic math and computer skills required. Able to consistently lift 40 lbs
• Capable of 100% meticulous inspection of complex parts
• Experience w/ MS Excel and other Office software
• 2 years experience in related field.
Please email resume. No walk-ins.
|Contact Details / Apply for this Job|
JCB Performance Machine, LLC
State/Province: New Hampshire
Country: United States