Material Handler / Shipper
JCB Performance Machine, LLC
JCB Performance Machine is a small and growing CNC machine shop serving Aerospace, Offshore Oil Rigging, Machine Tool, and many other industries. We specialize in Multitasking Turning Centers to perform multiple processes in one setup and operation. We are looking for skilled individuals who:
• work in and maintain a non-smoker, safe, clean, and air conditioned machine shop environment
• are highly self motivated
• enjoy challenges
• extremely quality conscience
• work well in a team environment and can also perform well on individual tasks
• who can be flexible with their work schedule including overtime
• are drug free (employment contingent on passing drug screen)
• 1st Shift Mon – Fri: 8am – 5pm, early release on Fri when available.
The right individual will be able to multitask (ie: running equipment, performing setups, quality checks, or other tasks specific to the position). They would be open to learning techniques and methods used at JCB, be willing to follow processes and procedures, as well as be willing to share ideas from their own experiences and improve processes and cycle/throughput times without sacrificing process stability or component quality.
Additional Hiring Comments:
Please email resumes to email@example.com.
No calls or walk-ins please.
• Health Insurance, Dental Insurance
• Employer Matching IRA
• Quarterly Profit Sharing payout bonuses
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Vacation/Sick/Personal Days
• Safe and Clean Machine Shop Work Environment
• Convenient Location off Interstate 93
||Jun 13, 2017
||US - New Hampshire - Concord
||- n/a -
Manufacturing and Production
• Receive and inspect inbound raw material and packages.
• Review raw material certifications, identify material information, and compare against receivers for accuracy.
• Record critical identification of materials, parts, and documentation and demonstrate ability to document information with clear handwriting/print.
• Read and understand, and follow manufacturing directions from part routers.
• Operate crane and fork truck in a controlled and safe manner.
• Setup and Operate Production Saw by following directions and procedures.
• Inspect work and holding tolerances specified on work instructions.
• Use measuring equipment to verify all part dimensions with accuracy and repeatability from saw operation. (calipers, tape measure, square)
• Follow procedures to maintain traceability, documentation, and identification of products manufactured. Clear handwriting print is very important.
• Handle and Package finished goods according to routing instructions and procedures.
• Exhibit ability to work with extremely sensitive parts to avoid nicks, dings, scratches on any surface.
• Maintain control and organization of inventory.
• Work closely and communicate with Sales and Production workers.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Ability to read and comprehend instructions and procedures.
• Good printing/ handwriting
• Excellent hand/eye coordination, manual dexterity, and vision corrected to 20/20
• Basic math and computer skills required. Able to consistently lift 40 lbs
• Experience w/ MS Excel a plus
Please email resumes. No walk-ins.
|Contact Details / Apply for this Job|
JCB Performance Machine, LLC
State/Province: New Hampshire
Country: United States