CNC Machine Operator
JCB Performance Machine, LLC
JCB Performance Machine is a small and growing CNC machine shop serving Aerospace, Offshore Oil Rigging, Machine Tool, and many other industries. We specialize in Multitasking Turning Centers to perform multiple processes in one setup and operation. We are looking for skilled individuals who:
• work in and maintain a non-smoker, safe, clean, and air conditioned machine shop environment
• are highly self motivated
• enjoy challenges
• extremely quality conscience
• work well in a team environment and can also perform well on individual tasks
• who can be flexible with their work schedule including overtime
• are drug free (employment contingent on passing drug screen)
• 1st Shift Mon – Fri: 8am – 5pm, early release on Fri when available.
The right individual will be able to multitask (ie: running equipment, performing setups, quality checks, or other tasks specific to the position). They would be open to learning techniques and methods used at JCB, be willing to follow processes and procedures, as well as be willing to share ideas from their own experiences and improve processes and cycle/throughput times without sacrificing process stability or component quality.
Additional Hiring Comments:
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No calls or walk-ins please.
• Health Insurance, Dental Insurance
• Employer Matching IRA
• Quarterly Profit Sharing payout bonuses
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Vacation/Sick/Personal Days
• Safe and Clean Machine Shop Work Environment
• Convenient Location off Interstate 93
||Jun 13, 2017
||US - New Hampshire - Concord
||- n/a -
Manufacturing and Production
• Work in and maintain a safe, clean and organized work environment.
• Read blueprints and possess thorough understanding of part, feature, and dimensions.
• Operating CNC machines from documented setup.
• Loading and unloading parts and general tending to machines as needed to maintain continuous production.
• Use measuring equipment to verify all part dimensions and features with accuracy and repeatability. (micrometers, bore gages, digital optical comparator, digital height gages, etc)
• Perform in-process inspections and document information on inspection reports according to procedures.
• Making offsets and tooling changes to maintain.
• Identify quality, craftsmanship, or other problems and successfully communicate issues to setup person for correction.
• Follow procedures to maintain traceability, documentation, and identification of products manufactured.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Ability to read and comprehend blueprints
• 2 years CNC Turning operator experience preferred.
• Experience on Mazak Mazatrol controlled machines is a plus.
• Capable of 100% meticulous inspection of complex parts
• Experience w/ MS Excel a plus
Please email resume. No walk-ins.
|Contact Details / Apply for this Job|
JCB Performance Machine, LLC
State/Province: New Hampshire
Country: United States