Tulley Automotive Group, Inc. is committed to attracting and retaining a talented and diverse workforce that supports our culture of customer service and automotive excellence. Tulley is a family-owned business and has been a trusted name in the local business community since 1957. We provide our team members with a variety of career opportunities that promote personal growth & learning, work-life balance, and equality.
• Processing deal paperwork posting per group policies and procedures.
• Tracking incoming funds from banks and maintain status of contracts submitted to banks.
• Verify costs, commissions, and transactions for each sale.
• Processes sales commissions for payment to Sales Associates.
• Reviews miscellaneous payable scheduled items.
• Running reports and reconciling accounts.
• Assist with month end close.
• Process warranty cancellations.
• Performs other directly related duties consistent with the role and function of the specification.
• Previous automotive dealership accounting experience preferred.
• Ability to perform a wide variety of duties and responsibilities with accuracy and speed under the pressure of deadlines.
• Ability and willingness to quickly learn and put to use new skills and knowledge brought about by rapidly changing information and/or technology.
• Competitive Compensation;
• Paid Time Off: Vacation Time | Personal Time | Holiday Time
• 401(k) plan with dealer contribution;
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP);
• Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, Accident
• Disability Coverage: Short Term & Long Term
• Voluntary Life and AD&D Coverage;
• Employer Paid Life Insurance Policy.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Tulley Automotive Group is an equal opportunity employer! We are committed to creating an environment that celebrates all of our individualistic differences and provide an equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees within our organization.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/PdeNGYiAMzwbYIBXUPmKN