Historic Dartmouth College Hotel with New England Charm!
Overlooking the scenic Dartmouth College Green in Hanover, New Hampshire, the Hanover Inn Dartmouth is a historic boutique hotel in the Upper Valley. New England charm pairs with modern PINE Restaurant and top-notch Catering functions to create an unforgettable experience for our guests.
Reporting to the Executive Chef, the Banquet/Catering Chef is responsible for the following:
• Direct supervision of day to day operation of all banquet functions.
• Understands the concepts and have the experience of interacting within a professional kitchen.
• Follows instructions and understand the philosophy of the Executive Chef and carry out those ideas, stressing them to associates.
• Mentoring staff (catering cooks), on a one to one basis, instructing and guiding them in their jobs.
• Ensures quality eye appeal, taste and monitors them daily.
• Controls cleanliness, sanitation throughout the kitchen, walk ins and ensures proper rotation of foods.
• Implements new menus and sees to its proper implementations.
• Maintain accurate administrative records on a timely basis and complete projects on time.
• Ability to work in an organized fashion, train and develop future culinary.
• Ability to work in a pro-active fashion.
• Daily walk through all kitchens, walk-ins for proper rotation of food and sanitation and quality of food product.
• Organize proper recipe file and keep updated.
Minimums of 4 years experience in a luxury hotel or restaurant with high volume in catering. Able to give direction to manage, train and supervise banquet cooks. Knowledge of all basic skills such as butchering, sauces, soups cooking of meat, fish and vegetables. Sever Safe certified preferred.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/KMAAZLCAKj8ATPXcX7y6