A Disposition Manager will facilitate the marketing, negotiation, and sale of property held by and controlled by the company. The Disposition Manager is responsible for the
development and implementation of the company’s pricing strategies, price execution,
and overall price management. This will require learning, understanding, and
implementation of the company philosophy regarding the analysis and negotiation of
each opportunity to maximize the profits on each.
• Develop strong business relationships with investor buyers for maximum results and revenue for the company.
• Create new buyer contacts in order to grow our existing buyers list.
• An active listener that offers empathy and encouragement to buyers and sellers
to ensure mutual trust between our team and our clients.
• Work with the entire team, utilize tools and analytics to guide pricing strategy to
maximize profitable growth.
• Market properties according to established procedures.